These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using the website implies that you accept these terms. We update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
- SITE ACCESS
- You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us.
- USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- SITE UPTIME
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- VISITOR CONDUCT
- With the exception of personally identifiable information, the use of which is covered under our Privacy Statement, any material you send or post to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Bermuda; and
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate and comply with any regulatory authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites and visiting a third party website linked to or from this website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in Bermuda.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material on this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this website.
- All content provided on this Web site is based upon information which we believe to be reliable and should be understood to be general insurance information only. All case studies and examples are particular to the unique situation of the client or matter then at hand. Any commentary is not intended to be taken as advice with respect to any individual situation and cannot be relied upon as such. Kane does not provide actuarial, accounting, tax, or legal advice and users of the website are advised to consult their own advisors with respect to such matters.
- Services provided by Kane will vary by domicile. Nothing on this website is intended to nor shall be construed as an offer to provide services where Kane is not authorized to do so to or where otherwise prohibited by law or regulation to which Kane is subject.
- Kane may develop business relationships with the entities listed as “Partners” on its site. However, you are advised in each such instance that each “Partner” is its own legal entity independent of Kane and is solely responsible for the business it conducts. Kane provides no warranty and disclaims all liability for the products or services each may provide
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of Bermuda.
- GOVERNING JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Bermuda law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with the terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bermuda.
- GLOBAL EMAIL DISCLAIMER
The following disclaimer is provided in connection with emails sent by individuals from kane-group.com:
The information contained in this email and in any attachments is confidential and maybe privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we request that you destroy this message and notify the sender immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.
Be advised that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where they are specifically and officially designated as the views of Kane LPI Holdings Limited or of a Kane LPI Holdings Company.
Kane LPI Holdings Limited monitors the content of emails sent and received via its network for unauthorised use and for other lawful business purposes. We take all reasonable measures to minimise the risk of viruses and similar malware, however, as the use of email and its transmission is susceptible to interception or error, we recommend that you and/or your organization scan all incoming emails against such threats.
Further information on Kane LPI Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates may be found at kane-group.com. Relevant corporate policies and key contact information may be found at the same location.
- OUR DETAILS
Kane LPI Holdings Limited through its subsidiaries (“Kane”) provides fund and third party administration services to companies.
Kane LPI Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda under registration number 52616.
Kane entities include:
Kane LPI Solutions Limited
4th Floor, Cumberland House
1 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM 11
P.O. Box HM 3033, Hamilton HM NX
Kane LPI Solutions is licensed by the Bermuda Monetary Authority under the Investment Funds Act 2006
Kane LPI Solutions (Malta) Limited
Central Business Centre
Zebbug ZBG 9015
Kane LPI Solutions (Cayman) Limited
PO Box 10233
Willow House, Cricket Square
Grand Cayman, KY1-1002
Kane LPI Solutions (MENA) Limited
Dubai International Financial Centre
The Gate Village 1, 2nd Floor
Unit 8, PO Box 506732
United Arab Emirates
Kane LPI Solutions (USA), Inc.
PO Box 161
Greenwich, CT 06836
Our contact details are:
Head of Operations
On behalf of the Kane LPI Holdings Limited
Office Address: 4th Floor, Cumberland House, 1 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM 11, P.O. Box HM 3033, Hamilton HM NX, Bermuda
Kane LPI Holdings Limited May 2017 © Kane LPI Holdings Limited, all rights reserved.